Monday, June 16, 2008

Dancing Queen and 3-2-1 Bounce!

T had her dance recital Friday night. She did a great job and had fun! Her dance class performed a "pajama party" to a song by the Beastie Boys. It was the best song (and performance) of the night!

Grandma and Grandpa Westby come for the recital every year.



Saturday was T's cousin Riley's 4th birthday. Her party was at 3-2-1 Bounce! If you don't know what that is you should probably find a kid to talk to. I think, just about any kid will do. It's the new "place to go" for the under 11 crowd. Like Chuck E. Cheese when we were kids... Anyway, the party was a ton of fun and Riley did such a good job thanking everyone for the gifts they brought and giving hugs. That girl gives the biggest and best bear hugs.

The Birthday Girl--I LOVE that hair!


Kaitlin and Riley: Top of the Slide, Top of the World.
I would also like to point out, this is the ONLY picture I got of Kaitlin...she's hard to catch!



T and Emily: Is it just me or does T look 16 in this picture? Yikes.


Riley's Buns are a blur



Emily's Buns are just plain cute



Samantha on the Slide...she's so tiny I swear she was about be bounced right off of that slide.

1 comment:

Lisa Westby said...

Great photos! Riley is already asking when she turns 5 so she can have another party at 321 Bounce! Glad you and T could come!
Lisa