Saturday, August 9, 2008

2 Years!

I'm experiencing some problems with the layout of the blog...I have no idea why. I will work on it but since it's still readable I probably won't work too quickly. I figure everyone can deal!

T and I headed down to Vancouver on Wednesday morning. We had a GREAT time spending most of our three days in the hotel pool. Tayler is becoming a fish. Our next goal is perfecting the art of the dive. We'll see how that goes!

A Fish I tell you...





We have been a family for TWO years. On one hand, time has flown by. On the other hand we feel like we've been together MUCH longer than that. For our Anniversary we gave Tayler a new set of "grown-up" watercolor paints so she can work on that creative gene. She finished her first painting earlier today and immediately took a picture to email to her Uncle Bob who just happens to be a professional water-color artist. She is proud!

It is difficult to take a picture of the three of us...this is usually what happens:




I am so lucky...blessed.


Cute Girl. I hope the fact that I take about a billion pictures of T doesn't go to her head.



Showing off the dress Grandma Karene bought her:)



Two peas in a pod. Sometimes it cracks me up!

No comments: