I really like coffee. And I really like baking.
Here's the funny thing. Coffee makes me feel horrible. I start shaking and sweating and feel like I need to drink a gallon of water to balance out my equilibrium. This is all in reference to drip coffee, espresso, is totally different. But, do I stop drinking it? Nope. I keep right on chugging.
What is it about baking that I like? I've come to the conclusion it is the fact that I get to eat the dough/batter/whatever. I do like the finished products. I like having baked goods on hand so we don't resort to eating cookies, muffins from the store in a pinch. But, mainly I like the dough/batter. I'm thinking this could become a problem in the future. Especially, because T likes to help me bake and now I have to sneak bites so that she doesn't get the same idea... Perhaps, I am not setting the best example ...MMmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment