Well, my running routine has hit a new low. Today I ran a mile. Stopped to stretch and ran back. SLOOOWLY. I would say it was a fun-run. You know, easy not a workout just a go out and get moving run. But, at no point was I having any fun.
When I told Shane how far I had run. His response, "That wasn't a run it was a Joggle." Reeeeaaally? Really.
I don't think I'm in it to win it this year. I think I'm going to bag out of the Seattle 1/2. I hope Polly and Morgan don't hate me.... Really.
I love that SNL. Especially the election coverage. Reeaallly? Really. Laugh out loud funny, which, is just what I needed last night. And for the past two, three, seven weeks.
I'm exhausted. EXHAUSTED. And I get the feeling everyone else is too. Because, I have not heard from anyone for weeks. No emails, phone calls nothing. I'm not complaining because it's not like I've made a lot of effort on this end. I'm just saying, everyone is TIRED. It's the time change. They really ought to do away with it. Really.
We made applesauce this weekend. And T had her first overnighter where she spent the night at someone's house instead of them coming here. She was SO excited! She had fun and when we picked her up this morning she had bags under her eyes. So, I'm guessing they had a good time! Well, at least the girls. Maybe not the parents.... Really.
1 comment:
how many times can Alisha say 'really' in one blog entry? Ha ha. Thanks for the entertainment.... really.
Kareena
Post a Comment