Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Blizzard of '08

We don't have a sled! Because, it never snows here! So, instead, we broke out the skis! AND tried to sled down the driveway using a garbage bag. I slid down first with the bag to pack the snow down for T...because my rear is a bit (a-hem) bigger than hers. Then she would slide down with lots of pushes and stops. Very funny.













Oh, yes. That is my husband, trying to cross-country ski up the driveway.





















T used my boots and skis and it was hilarious.














The Westy Winter Resort.

Note, Shane has been wearing my hat...it is now a bit (read: MUCH) too big for my head. I'm just saying...

We have 8 inches of snow. It is awesome. It actually FEELS like Christmas this year. I can't get used to a non-white Christmas. I just can't. I LOVE the snow. At least when it is all white and beautiful. The puppy loves the snow but goes completely bonkers every time we let her out. She jumps and jumps and runs and digs and eats as much as possible. It is really funny.

No comments: