I didn't forget you little blog....
We've just been super boring lately. Not much exciting has happened. I haven't had my camera out. I thought maybe this mid-winter break we'd see some action...but...not so much. We've had a couple of sunny days and that has been nice. I'm anxiously watching the daffodils come up and hoping the dog doesn't eat them.
Our poor little cat, "Pipper" (a.k.a. the Pips, the Good One, little one, little one, little one, pipster, or, as T would say, "Beavis") is not around anymore. Sad.
Our other cat, Blackie, is depressed.
Again.
We are not having such good luck with cats.
My good friend from high school is having a little boy in June and I am E.X.C.I.T.E.D. It is fun to look at boy things for a change (as ALL of the cousins are girls).
Shane and I joined a gym. Nice for so many reasons. Shane likes the hot tub and sauna. I'm not sure what I like yet.
Did you know that I hate watermelon? I do not like it at all. I'm telling you this because I've been thinking of what my "25 Random Facts About Me" would be. You know what I'm talking about. If you don't know what the "25 Random Facts" list is...CRAWL OUT from under that rock you've been hiding under! Or, maybe, I should just stop fooling around on the Internet. Yep, that's probably more the problem :)
Okay, off to get my hair cut today! Yeah, yeah, yeah!!
Take the dog for a walk.
Run to Old Navy.
"Feed the Hog, Do my Homework, Finish the Laundry..."
Quick! Name that movie!?!? $$$1,000,000$$$ to the first person who can tell me what movie I just quoted. Seriously! Okay, maybe not a MILLION...but who knows?
2 comments:
Yay, a new post! How sad about Pipper...any ideas what happened?
Christmas Vacation. Yeah I am the winner, I can quit my job, retire, enjoy life while Alisha is supporting me. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time off of school. Did you get the curl cut out of your hair again?
Kareena
Post a Comment