Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer...

Summer took a while to get started this year. For a variety of reasons. First, I had to work one week longer than Shane and T. Then I promptly got sick, really sick, for the entire first week of summer. So, now that we've finally gotten into summer...we haven't done much! But, we are headed to Idaho Falls next week and we will visit Yellowstone and, hopefully, we'll have some summer fun. I leave tomorrow for a pit stop in Spokane to see Baby Boy Hammond and help my Mom with plans for Grandpa George's memorial service. One of my best friends from high school had a 3rd of July baby and I am so excited to meet him! Look out, Brayden---here comes your pseudo-Auntie!!

I did make T a dress to wear to Grandpa George's memorial service....It went pretty well. There are a few things I would change and I learned a lot.
Close up of the cute pattern.



















I like how the pocket turned out but mainly I just like the fabric...



















We went camping over Memorial Day weekend (before I was finished with school). It was beautiful. The clouds rolling over the Mountain, in this picture, took my breath away.













More fishing. Still Zero Fish.

No comments: