Thursday, April 21, 2011

BFFs

Calder has an arranged marriage.  
What?  
You don't think that's a good idea? 
Well, at the very least they can be BFFs.  Meet Sienna.  Poor little Sienna (almost 3 months now) and her Mama are sick with a cold.  So, everyone send good thoughts and prayers their way.   3 months is too young for a cold!  We visit Sienna and Kara and Alan a lot but I cannot get my act together and take more pictures so these are from quite awhile ago.  Kara took these cute pictures.  Calder's hair is approximately 3 inches longer now (no joke!).  And Sienna is able to support her head like a big kid.  Also, her eyes are most amazing shade of brown!  Baby girls KILL me they are so sweet.  No offense, Calds...but you aren't sweet buddy...you are TOUGH.  One of these days I will bust out the camera on a visit (I take it along every time and every time I leave with, "It's a good thing I brought my camera").  

Lounging

I thought I would post every day over spring break. But...not so much.  It was sunny today and I'm hoping it is sunny tomorrow so I can do a mini photo shoot.  We are also heading to the Talent Show at T's school tomorrow night and then T's BFF, Lia, is coming home with us for an over-nighter complete with egg dyeing.  The fun never stops here people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What do you mean you want to cuddle!!!
Great pictures...