Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh, boy summer!

Clearly, I haven't been keeping up.  I would like to blame it on the fast crawling (not so much a) baby.  Or, the kitchen work.  But, really I'm just lazy and am choosing other things over the computer.  We don't do a whole lot around here.  Chase a baby around and try to run the 13 year old to different activities that will keep her from getting bored.  I love BUSY summers.  Camps, running around, tons of activities.  Shane is kind of the opposite camp so our summers end up being a happy blend of the two.  I'm going to try to do a few small posts to catch up with some of what we've done this summer.  To start with...there has been lots and lots of running.
 It is depressing that our running pictures involve long pants and sweatshirts!  We have been doing a 1.5 mile loop.  We make Tayler run the first lap (evil cackle) and then she gets on her bike and bikes the remaining lap/laps.  Calder just chills in his stroller.  Usually falling asleep around mile 2. 
 

1 comment:

Taylor said...

You are so dedicated! I'm glad you're enjoying summer and taking it easy:)