26 weeks and some change.
Feeling good. Feeling big and I look a lot bigger than last time but I am actually measuring a couple of cm smaller. Go figure.
Boy #2 is moving like crazy and I can feel it a lot more as this time the placenta is in the back. Shane felt a foot or knee or elbow or something this evening.
Calder is pretty cute about the belly. I think he likes that someone else has a belly that sticks out like him. He runs** over says, "belly" lifts up my shirt and either gives it a swift poke or a sweet kiss. That pretty much sums up his personality.
Tayler is excited when she gets to feel the little guy move but mainly she is just very curious as to when my belly button will start sticking out. With Calder it never did. Every week she reads the pregnancy book to find out what is happening and last week in the picture the belly button was sticking out. I don't know why she is so fixed on that but I think it is pretty funny.
**Calder started walking at 18 months and talking at 19 months. He is 19 months now and does nothing but walk causing a path of destruction in his wake...so...the run is more of a fast walk with a little bounce but it is so cute and we are so happy to see him walking finally!


No comments:
Post a Comment