Tuesday, February 21, 2012

27, 28, 29, 30!

When your mom and sister live out of town...this is what you do:
Post pictures of your expanding belly. 
(the 29 week photo was a very unfortunate outfit choice). 

Also, 31 WEEKS!  the 31 week picture is not uploaded yet.  
31 weeks is so much further than 26 or 28.  
We have had goals along the way.  24 weeks, 26 weeks 28 weeks. 
Shane's next goal is 32 weeks.  32 weekers are pretty big and awesome compared to 28 weekers.  My next goal is 34 weeks.  At 34 weeks most neonatologists no longer consider a baby premature but rather "pre-term" this is mostly due to the state of lung development at 34 weeks.  Good lung development would be pretty great. Really, we both want a good 37 weeker but we like to set small goals along the way.



1 comment:

Mindy Swedberg said...

You are looking so dang cute! I also keep setting small goals for myself along the way. I've been super conscious of not overdoing it this week- mainly because I keep having so many contractions at random times. I'll feel much better after next weekend- 37 weeks! I also couldn't help but notice your name choices in the backgrounds of your later photos. I love the names Owen and Cade, but unfortunately Taylor vetoed Owen, and my sister named her son Kaden. Ugh. Boy names are hard.