Friday, May 24, 2013

What haven't we been up to?

I have not posted for SO long. 
I am going to try to catch up.  I have been hauling my camera out and taking pictures on our sunny days.  So, I have some to put up! 

A LONG time ago (like in March? February?)...Grandma Karene, Aunt Kadene and Madalin came to visit!  It was so much fun to have them stay for awhile.   They need to come in the summer sometime though because showing them the sights in the winter is a little cold and rainy. 

 Aunt Kadene's sunglasses.  And, also, her picture.  I can't get my kid to look this cute in a picture.  Ha ha...I think she was trying to get him to hold up two fingers because he is TWO years old.
 

 At the cold beach.  Madi picked up shells.  Lincoln was hunkered dodwn inside his carrier.  As usual. 
LOTS of swinging and playing outside. 
 
We went to Trader Joe's, the beach, the science center. Played.  Watched movies, ate pizza.  Got tired out.  It was a fun long weekend.  

No comments: