Friday, August 9, 2013

Spokane

Shane had an AP conference in Spokane.  So, we got to spend a week.  We probably would have anyway but it was a good excuse and kept Shane from getting too bored.  Not that he would have been bored anyway.  We were SO busy.  Sorry if we did not see you.  We were SO busy and I am still getting the hang of three kiddos and timing naps and teenage outings, etc.
 
 Lincoln made himself right at home on the orchard.
 
 This handsome boy is exactly three days older than Calder.  Fun to get to know him and his mama who were staying with my brother.
 Floating the River
(and nobody panic, this was a floating pit stop at a park where the boys, my mom and I were hanging out.  Shane was high centered in about one inch of water in every direction for about 20 yards and there was absolutly no current.  We didn't have the boys out without life jackets)

 
Silverwood was a blast!  We did the waterpark and the amusement park.  We could have easily spent two days there in order to do all of the rides.  Some of the highlights were... 
The log ride.  Everyone but Lincoln (and I) did this one.  And everyone loved it. 
 Madi, Kadene, Robert, Stephanie.
Tayler, Caitlin, Calder, Grandma:  This is the cutest picture if you can zoom in at all and see thier faces. 
The airplane ride:  Robert was not suuupppper excited. Don't worry his Mama rescued him before take off.   Calder only wanted to know how it worked. I don't think he looked around at all.

More River Adventures. 


Coeur d'Alene Lake.  Calder and Lincoln LOVE LOVE LOVE water.  It was so warm and so sandy.  Oh, to live in Eastern Washington just for the lakes!  They could have stayed in these positions for several days. Tayler and Kadene and Madi rented a paddle board.  For some reason when I mentioned that to Shane I said, "parasail" and he kind of got really excited (like, oh my gosh HOW FUN!) before I realized my mistake and had to break the bad news to him.  Next time we'll rent you a parasail, T.
 
We also did Manito park, lots of orchard work, a Microbrewery grand opening with a live Jazz band, visited with Erica and Brayden and sweet sweet Delaney, lots of cousin time.  It was a really really busy and fun week. Thanks to everyone who made the week fun.

No comments: