Well, we have lived here for 6+ year (really almost seven). Every time I think of that I feel so pathetic because I haven't even painted the upstairs hallway yet. It really is pathetic. Just this summer we found the best beach ever. Actually, Shane found it one day when he was driving around with the boys. Super sandy and at the perfect spot around a point of land so that there is very little wind. The boys loved playing in the sand and I was pleasantly surprised that they stayed well away from the water except for when Tayler took them close to throw some rocks. This was our favorite outing for the 2nd half of the summer. We even took Grandma Westby one day when Shane and Grandpa Gary went fishing. I cannot get enough of this beach! One of the fun surprises was one day when we were there around 6pm and all of the huge cruise ships leaving Seattle started motoring by one by one. Beautiful.
Amazing beach wood and structures that people build.
I just gave his hair a trim and I miss his long-ish hair and curls so much.
You can tell who the boys favorite person in the world is!
No comments:
Post a Comment