I would like to say it was awesome. But that would be a lie. It kind of sucked. This was waaay back in August. Yes, I am that slow. The fun part was Shane's family up in our neck of the woods at Scenic Beach Campground. The not so fun part was pretty much everything else. The boys just don't do well without naps and without vegetables. Also, Calder and I suck at snuggling. The problem is he has (pretty much) always fallen asleep in his crib by himself. So, when forced to fall asleep while laying next to me he can't take it and I am not very patient with him wrestling all over the place. Calder woke up one night at 4am WHALING at the top of his lungs. Shane had to take him for a drive so as not to wake the other campers. It was a little ridiculous. I wish I could say it was awesome and in a few years it will be but this year was kind of a disaster. Tayler had fun and stayed almost five days with Grandma and Grandpa Westby. So, there were a few good side!! Tayler had fun and we got to hang out with the Westby/Kincade family.


Brother Love
I included this picture because of the bunny crackers. This kid would eat them all day long.
Camo pants, Bull dozer shirt, curly hair. This kid!
And some of the Westby men. Missing Shane's brother Karl. But, we have Gary Robert Sr., Gary Robert Jr. and Lincoln Nicholas Robert. Plus Shane and Calder.
No comments:
Post a Comment