So...picked this up from another blog.
35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes
2. Do you own a gun? Nope
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Tall, soy latte (I can totally have milk...I just like the taste of soy).
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Americano with room.
5. Do you do pushups? Not anymore.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and my Grandma's necklace.
7. Favorite hobby? Running, i guess. Not so much after today's run.
8. Do you have A.D.D? No
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I need to go help plant the tulips. I can't wait to eat that cake T made. I want to jump off the ferry boat someday...just because.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Water, ESB, and lately red wine.
12. Current worry right now? I need to get some grading done.
13. Current hate right now? I hate Sunday nights at 8pm.
14. Favorite place to be? Home, working on the house, with the fam.
15. Do you like to travel? Yes
16. What color shirt are you wearing? My black and turqoise running vest.
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? GROSS.
18. Can you whistle? Nada
19. Favorite color? Green and Blue
20. If you could would you be a pirate? Heck, Yes! That would be such an adventure.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Camp songs. Oh, I am sooo annoying. Taylor Swift.
22. Favorite girl's name? Jane and Tayler (of course) and Madalin (but only when it's spelled like THAT). Also, Ryder...I don't know what's wrong with me on that one.
23. Favorite boy's name? Jake, Orlando
24. What's in your pocket right now? Lifesavers (in case of low blood sugar on the run), my debit card and my ferry pass!
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? I always had sheets with flowers and I didn't like them very much. Sorry, Mom!
26. Worst injury? Shinsplints. Some people get them, some don't. I got 'em bad. Crying bad.
27. Do you love where you live? Yep.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. And we will NEVER have more. Yuck.
29. Who is your loudest friend? I'm not sure...probably a co-worker of mine :)
30. How many pets do you have? Two cats--Pipper and Blackie (and two fish that Shane effectionately named...Simchuk and Conniff or something like that).
31. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband better.
32. What is your Favorite Book? If I have to pick, "Otherwise" collected poems by Jane Kenyon. AND "Without" by Donald Hall.
33. What's your favorite candy? Peanut Butter M&M's.
34. Favorite Sports Team? Misty Mae Trainer and Kerri Walsh (does that count...beach vball)?
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Tomorrow, I will already be at school by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment