Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Few Favorites

I love, LOVE, late summer vegetables.

The zuc, cucumber, squash and tomatoes are from our garden. The rest is from our local farmers market. It's cool that we are FINALLY getting some ripe veggies from the garden...but it won't last long



Look what I made....they are to pin on a sweater, bag or whatever. I'm very excited about them and they were VERY easy to make. I'm not even joking. This weekend T and I are going to make one to pin on her backpack. Also, the local fabric store is having a big sale on fabric so we can get some for cheap! I pinned the flowers on Shane's Carhart Jacket so I could take a picture...Let's just say he was VERY happy when I took them off.

I threw this flower through the washer and dryer to rough it up a bit (I got that idea from another blogger). And then I wore it to school on Wednesday. I was very excited. And guess what, no one even noticed! It was a bummer...but vein of me too. Oh, well. I still think they are super cute.



























I don't know if I've mentioned this but I'm coaching softball for my school's 7th grade team. I know nothing about softball. Nothing. So, let's just say I've kept the local grocery store busy with wine sales these past few weeks. I love coaching. And I love the girls. Softball...not so much.

No comments: