Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shane!

It's Shane's birthday! 
We went out for coffee this morning (any excuse to go out for coffee!  Yeah!).   And we'll celebrate after school tonight. T is so excited about what she got for him. We spent A LONG time looking for it. But, I can't say what it is, in case Shane decides to read this blog! :) 


















This is one of my favorite pictures of Shane.  It just happens to be from our wedding which, is a bit ridiculous.  But, whatever.  I just like it because he looks so relaxed and happy w/ a drink in hand!  It would just be a little more perfect if that was an Elysian.  Oh, well. 

I'd like to do the "34" things I love about Shane post.  But, let's be real, who has the time!? 
Happy Birthday to my favorite 34 year old. 


No comments: