1. Americano w/ room
2. Soy Latte
3. Chai Tea Latte
On the weekend my favorite activity is making coffee for me, T and Shane and then sitting down with a big fat newspaper. a
Side Note: nobody freak out, T doesn't get caffeine... just a fancy little cup of steamed milk or tea.
I am ALSO a tea girl. My other favorite thing is sitting down on the weekend with a giant cup of steamy tea and reading the big, fat, newspaper. Ahhhh... Being a teacher is especially good for this because the entire summer consists of a lovely caffeinated beverage and reading the newspaper. Only, in summer, my morning drink is usually iced. Ahhhh...summer.
As much as I love me a good cup of coffee/tea. I try to only drink 1 cup of caffeine filled beverage a day. Then I switch to herbal tea or decaf or water. Whatever.
As much as I love me a good cup of coffee/tea. I try to only drink 1 cup of caffeine filled beverage a day. Then I switch to herbal tea or decaf or water. Whatever.
But, round about 4:30...
Or, as I like say, the time when my roof could collapse, boat could sink, car could fly off the road and I wouldn't notice because the 7th graders have SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF ME.
As I was saying, round about 4:30...I need a little pick-me-up. And, as much as I love caffeine, I would prefer a non-caffeinated pick-me-up. Well, somebody suggested a nice tall glass of COLD water. Cold water is supposed to have the same invigorating effects as a cup of coffee.
Are you kidding me?
Not, so much.
So, I was settling for a nice cup of hot herbal tea. But nothing had struck my fancy. Made my taste buds sing. Woke me up. Until I discovered this (cue: choir of angels):


Oh. My. Gosh.
This tea is Delicious!
And even though there is no caffeine it totally wakes me up. T likes it too.
At first I felt bad buying this tea as I prefer organic teas. Because, I'm a snob like that.
I try to buy ethically traded, shade grown coffee and tea. Because, I'm a snob like that.
And it is also blended in Colorado. Which, I feel semi-okay about because that isn't too far of a trip for the box to be shipped to Washington. It's not like it's being packages in Bangladesh or something. Okay, it's pretty far...I try (key word: try) to buy food from local vender's as much as possible. Because, I'm a snob like that.
Anyway, Bengal Spice...THE TEA OF CHAMPIONS!
Try it.
You'll love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment