Sunday, July 11, 2010

2000 grams

2000 grams.  Exactly.
That equals 4lbs 7oz.  Not really a milestone of any sort but kind of cool that he's exactly 2000g.

Calder is off of oxygen and continues to do well.  This time it might be for keeps (knock on wood).

He continues to digest his food well and tomorrow will start getting the amount for 3 hours in just one hour.  His stomach is getting stretched out, for sure.

In other news,
The past few summers T and I have done "cooking camp" for a week.  We make one new recipe every day.  This summer, we decided to do cooking camp a little different.  Because our weeks are all jumbled up with hospital visits...we made a big ol' list of everything that we wanted to make throughout the summer.  The list is evolving so we add to it as we think of ideas.  Then, we cross off things we have made.  Today we crossed off two recipes.  Chocolate covered strawberries and cheesy pretzels.

T made chocolate covered strawberries this afternoon.  I may have had one...or ten...
Then we made cheesy pretzels and fruit smoothies for dinner.  Mango, raspberry, banana, strawberry smoothies to be exact. 

Everything was delicious.  And now I am going to go lie in bed and succumb to my carb coma.
But first I'll call the hospital and check on C-dog. 

No comments: