Dear Mr. Westby,
Two fist bumps to you for keeping your cold to yourself the last few days.
Let's keep it that way.
That is all.
-the wife
I love this picture of Tayler. I wish I had cut the glare off chub chub's head a little but I just spin the dials and this is what I came up with...not the most technically sound pictures. I should take a class.
Do you see that dimple in Calder's cheek...? I can't believe I have a kid with a dimple!
I might fame this one on the bench.
2 comments:
The one on the bench DEFINITELY deserves a frame. How priceless!
the wife-
I am not sure that is a dimple...that kid has so many rolls that may be the start of a cheek roll. T is obviously in love with her brother, and is teaching him to stick his tongue out.
I would like to request a family photo when the husband is not so germ filled. You are truly blessed, and it couldn't happen to a nicer lady.
-the friend (Selena)
Post a Comment