Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two fist bumps for boys!

And for seeing a good friend today and her gaggle of boys.  Here's to dreaming of the boy cuteness Calder might possess in a few years. 

Also, the kid has 3 modes at the moment:  eat, sleep, scream.  And we are just letting it happen,  The kid has three months to do what he wants (to make up for the 3 months he did not get to spend in deluxe uterine accommodations...) and then the scheduling begins.   Ha.   

T bridged for girl scouts...I don't really know what that means except that there was a ceremony and now she has a brown sash.  And they this year are going to learn about peer pressure, drugs, alcohol and bullying.   So, woop woop for the sash that matches the pants.  And, "Just Say No!"

When I sit Calder on my lap, he immediately pushes up to a standing position.  Advanced, no?

We went to the fair last weekend, I had a scone...and then left.  Because, germs.  This coming from the human who just ate a cracker straight off the floor.  Calder, do you appreciate what I do for you?

I'm typing this with one hand and I may have lost all hearing in my left ear,  Three guesses as to why.

No comments: